- Probate and Intestate Succession
- Heirship Determination
- Estate Planning
- Fraud, Deceit, and Fiduciary Litigation
- Federal / State Tax Issues & Planning
- Corporate and Business Law
- Business Formation, Planning, Acquisitions, Mergers, Reorganization, Capitalization, Securities, Business and Investment Valuations, Operation and System Evaluations, Liquidations, Sale of Business and/or Asset Transactions and Negotiations
- Contract Negotiations and Drafting
- Construction and Equipment Contracts
- Commercial and Real Estate Transactions and Investments
- Military Benefits and Other Civil Matters
- Non-Profit, 01(c)(3) application, Charities Registrations
- Business Litigation
- Alternate Dispute Resolution (Mediation and Arbitration)
Estate Planning, Wills and Trusts
Retirement and Health Benefits
Planning for the future is integral in protecting yourself and your family in the days to come. Whether it is a power of attorney, advanced health care directive, last will and testament, trust or other planning device, McCall will work personally with you and trusted professionals to meet your goals. We believe in a collaborative approach of working with benefit specialists, financial advisers, insurance agents and tax advisers to ensure that you have a plan tailored especially to you and your long term needs.
Business and Corporate Law
From start-up to dissolution we can help you with your business planning needs. Entrepreneurs and Businesses face challenges on a daily basis. A problem is most easily fixed before it starts and effective planning can reduce the issues of tomorrow. However, issues that arise today, whether disputes between partners, shareholders, customers or vendors, can often be addressed more effectively with the assistance of a skilled attorney.
Probate, Intestate Succession and Heirship Determinations
Probating an estate of a loved one can be emotionally draining and expensive. McCall works hand in hand with her clients to help guide them through a sometimes confusing process. Sometimes there are alternatives to probate available and we will explore those options to ensure cost effective representation, as we work to resolve estates as expeditiously as possible. We understand that the death of a loved one is a serious time and you are not just a client, you are a friend who needs closure. The firm also assists with heirship determinations to clear title on real property.